Monday, October 13, 2008

thirtyfive

I am back from Barcelona and I LOVED IT! Came back early on Friday morning (or late Saturday night - whichever you prefer) to lashing rain, whoo!
I thought I was going to die in a plain crash for about a minute or two because of the turbulence and the shaky and very very fast landing but it went ok.

It is such an amazing place for architecture and people and food. Cigarettes are super cheap and drink as well... it was like 60 cents for a tetra pak of cheap (probably crap) wine in the supermarket... the nicer wines are like 6 euro. I really don't understand why wine has to be so expensive here in Ireland when it's so cheap in Spain... I mean I know it costs a bit more with shipping and stuff but even imported wines in Spain are cheaper. We're being ripped off...

Also I was obsessed with the tomatoes. They taste completely different over there... like sunshine :) Sooo nice. Mmmm

I am currently uploading all my photos and I'll put some up as soon as I can. There is over 300 photos so it's going to take a while.

I stayed in all weekend and I have a cold. Trying to get better for Wednesday now and tonight I have a casting for a fashion show and later on drama class if all goes well. Yay :)



x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all true, wine is cheaper then water in spain.. ;P