Thursday, September 18, 2008

twentynine

I went to my friend Dairine's (did I spell that right now?) house yesterday to catch up and she got a little puppy! Is he not like the cutest thing ever?






Then I had my first Fibbers experience... was a bit scared at first but I just came for one drink so I left early, but still - so cheap drinks and so funny to look at people. It all reminded me about when I was like 15 and listened to punk rock and I was skateboarding and I wore those crazy clothes... Never dyed my hair pink though... kind of regret that - it's to late now - I would look like a sap.
I must say I felt very tidy and grown up... and a little bit old.

Anyway I had a really good time and I have to say that Dairine's granny is like the sweetest ever. So nice and welcoming. Even though she tried to steal my hat... ;)

No comments: