Wednesday, September 17, 2008

twentyfive

I saw a photo of Rikard Wolff today and I was thrown back in time... I ran in to him once. (For you guys who don't know - he is a Swedish actor and musician.)

I was in Malmö for a demonstration. this was ages ago! It was a Reclaim the Streets.
It had all gone really well and we were on our way back to the house we were staying in and suddenly some nazi-skinheads were chasing us. We ran for our lives and I ran around a corner into another street and I looked behind me to see if everyone was ok but there was no one there and I ran straight in to Rikard Wolff - who is very tall by the way. It was like running in to a wall. He was like "Are you ok?" or something like that. I just kept running. I had lost my friends and I didn't want to stop until I was in a place with more people - preferably some cops...


Photo: Svenska Dagbladet

But it was pretty funny when I thought about it afterwards.
I looked up and I saw this big smile... He seems nice. I'm sorry I didn't apologize for running in to him.
But if they had caught up with me they probably would have kicked his ass too so in a way I wasn't being rude.

I also ran straight in to Michael Wiehe (Swedish political musician) outside a gig he had. But I wasn't running from anyone that time... I was just being clumpsy.

No comments: