Wednesday, September 10, 2008

twenty

Look how pink I am compared to Rike's nice golden tan... Like a pig. Angry pig.


Ok I need escapades this weekend... will go to Howth and climb mountain. Bring picnic.
Just me. On my own... have wanted to do that for ages! But coincidences always made us cancel plan. Will now have plan just for self and only thing who can stop me is weather.
Will probably run in to millions of loud tourists with my luck... or fall down mountain side - would be improvement really - no no I'm not bitter... it's just that I have no life plan and basically all my friends live in other countries. I don't have a life crisis. I am life crisis.



This is Mao. Tut tut.
Unconditional love you might think but no, he is slut... not my cat... just sucks up to me to get food.

Love him anyway. Tut tut.

No comments: