Thursday, September 25, 2008

thirtythree

Ok so this is the fourth day in a row that I have woken up with a headache and it's getting very annoying. I think it's the iron supplements I have been taking that is giving me a headache. It's the only explanation I can come up with because I have done everything else I can think of to get rid of it.
So now I have to pick anemic or headache I guess ...No but I'm going to try and get the iron through my regular food as much as possible and hopefully that will be enough.

Yesterday I got my legs and bikini line waxed for Barcelona.
OH MY GOD!!! It hurt so much. I am never ever doing that again!

We are going on Saturday night. I'm really excited to see Barcelona. I have only heard good things about it. We're staying with Rigo the first 2 nights and I'm still trying to find accommodation for the remaining 10 days. Hopefully I'll find something soon.

All the news I had so far...


Here's a photo from Friday last weekend in Hogans:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhhhh barcelona är underbart, bodde där ett par månader efter studenten.. hjärtligt kalasigt. Ha så kul, skönt med semester :D