Friday, January 23, 2009

sixtyfour

will you still love me, will you still see me when I'm sixtyfour...

My housemate is moving out. We need a new girl in our house. This is my room, the room that's up for rent:


I'm probably taking hers.

and this is me:



I'm fun! Who would not want to live here?!

So let me know if you know anyone looking for a place. Alright.

Other news in my life: Taking a course for work called "Freedom of information and Data protection" - seems really interesting and also it's brilliant for when I become a Journalist. Perfecto!

Going to Celbridge soon to paint Alex's room and clean the attic apparently. I'm like the best girlfriend in the world.


and last but not least in this very scattered blogpost: Why is grandmother and grandson and all that called "grand" -son, mother, etc???
Are they better (more grand) than mothers and sons or what's the story with that?

Maybe I should study history of language instead... hmm...

2 comments:

svenske floyd said...

If you need any help in Viking language, just give me a note!

Anonymous said...

and you're cute :D