Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fiftyone

so I've sucked at bloging and at being social lately but it's only because first I was in hospital (I'm ok though) and then I was home sick.
Now I'm on antibiotics and back in work so everything is much better :)

I wrote a poem today... I worked as well but I felt so inspired and couldn't wait for tonight because then it might have been forgotten.

Biggest concerns at the moment is all the Christmas shopping I have to do.
I find it hard to get into the Christmas spirit too - I mean I haven't seen snow in 2 years! I just wish we could get a bit of snow for like a week so we could have a snowball fight and make a snowman and other cheesy stuff like that.

...kiss under an old lamp while the snow gently falls around us...



Mmm trailed of a bit there...


Anyhow I have bought 2 Christmas presents. The most expensive ones and now I have to get everything else... what do I get for Alex's dad? - and for my sister and her husband?

I'm getting some stuff for Alex and some cards and wrapping paper today... :)

Merry Christmas or whatever

No comments: