Tuesday, December 23, 2008

fiftyfive

I am sorry but I forgot to bring my camera again.
I went to my Christmas lunch with work yesterday at one o clock - we had food and drink and by 7 o clock I was drunk as a skunk and went home in a taxi - fell asleep immedietly and woke up at one because I had to pee... Took me an hour to fall asleep again.
The usual suspects were apparently out until about 2 o clock so I'm very happy I went home early because the people who stayed out don't look too well today :)

Anyway I got more sleep than I have had in a long time and feel very rested and happy today :)

I'm getting the last two Christmas presents today I hope... If I make it to a certain shop before they close. Then I'm heading to Jo Burger tonight for dinner with some friends and I might go dowm to Andrews Lane (Trashed+Antics=buzzbuzz) later for a dancing party party...



So probably not going to update this until after Christmas so:

Nollaig Shona Daoibh

xh

No comments: