Monday, December 22, 2008

fiftyfour

I will put up the picture of the painting that goes with this tomorrow because I forgot my camera today. Anyway, read and tell me what ya think...



This is a love letter

Hey
Check me out and hear my words that flies
like notes around the place
My million dollar smile my
long legs and my fading summer freckles check it
Hey hey HEY!
Look at me! Check me out I have
angle curls in my hair
My freedom hair

I am a burning exclamation mark

smooth white skin I have
blue eyes I have
the best sense of humour and blood on my
lips I have
blisters from my kick ass attitude I have
fancy clothes and
dead serious moments behind
retro sunglasses
or a laugh in every octave
if that’s what makes you tick

a half full bed and a way
of bumping in to doors or falling of chairs
that most people don’t really get

I have cards up my sleeves and thousands of dreams
you can have some if you want

If you want
I’m not so good at cleaning
I drink wine too often and I smoke too
much I can’t really tell right from wrong
or truth from lies but

I can play two songs on the piano and
I can sing in the shower I am not afraid to take some risks
I know how to walk through a room
and make it look like I don’t notice

how everyone is looking

I can pretend that I’m not scared or
tell you that I am and let you hold me
I am warm at night

My handwriting is pretty and I have to make things even and

I will make love to you
and yell with you and breathe with you at night
share the air

in and out

I will love you until
I break until it hurts
and you get red marks

from me

when I am angry I will want your blood
but I will settle for your hunger
and you will eat until you’re full

I have young breasts and good taste in music
a cigarette in my mouth and a drink
in my hand I have an
old key I got at this market in a chain around my neck

I will never ask for diamonds
I have the word sex carved in capital letters
in the angles between my ribs and soul

I have hungry fingers
burning lips
moaning eyes

Check it out,
Don’t you want me?

/Hannah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker den var bra, vill gärna se tavlan!

Anonymous said...

I like it.. låter som ett poetry slam :)

cinnamon said...

Tack :) Jag glomde kameran igen... far lagga upp bilden pa tavlan senare.