Thursday, August 14, 2008

eleven

I have a sofa from MIO in my mothers apartment in Sweden and now she wants me to put it somewhere else! She doesn't want it taking up space there anymore. It's sort of like the one in the picture but beige and a bit bigger.



The best thing about is that it's so deep! Like a big bed. It doesn't really show in the picture (it's not exactly it) but it's an amazing piece of furniture.

I don't know what to do now because I'm not sure when or if I will move back to Sweden and it would cost a fortune to ship it over to me.
Also: Where the fuck would I put it? My room here is tiny!
Storage in Sweden is so expensive and what if I never move back?
The best solution would be to find someone that could borrow it for a while but I don't want it wrecked and the only one I can think of who would be interested has a dog. So not an option really...

I am going to have to sell it. I'm really sad about it. I know it's "just a piece of furniture" but I really L O V E this sofa! I will never find one like it again.

If anyone has got any ideas for other solutions please let me know!

This is such an "i-landsproblem" as we say in Sweden.
and I'm a neurotic person... I know...

No comments: