Tuesday, March 3, 2009

seventyone

I am completely in to the Twilight books... I haven't slept enough for several days because I can't stop reading at night even though my eyes are dropping. At the moment I am reading the third book. I have to get the fourth one tomorrow because I have a feeling I will have finished this one by then. I haven't been this in to a book since I read the last Harry Potter book.

But now I've come to that point were I just want to keep reading (it's like heroine) but still try to keep myself from it... dreading the moment when the books will be finished and I will have to step back in to reality. I just want to stay in the book. In the other world were I don't have to make any decisions or take any responsibility. No worries and no other thoughts. Like meditation in a way.

I love the books that draw me in like that. I want to write a book like that. I want to feel like that while writing... but I am scared that it wont be good enough and if it's not good enough for me, it isn't good enough to show anyone.



My phone is broken by the way. The prettiest phone ever... but not working.

Look how pretty:


I sent it off to get fixed and I borrowed sweet Elins phone for now, totally saved me
from isolation there. :)

Hopefully I'll get it back soon enough.

No comments: