Monday, July 28, 2008

three

The dad came to visit this weekend.
I met him on Friday afternoon and thought right, first things first and brought him to the Guinness Storehouse where I made him drink his first properly made pint of Guinness in the sky bar so he could see all of Dublin at once - and save me some time with the sightseeing.



On the Saturday we got up early and rented a car - and after my excellent directions (not so great actually) we drove to Glendalough - the most beautiful mountain lake I've ever seen in real life:

there's some forest aswell...


The day after the weather was incredible so we went to:



and it was very pretty.

Going to see Daniel Johnston tonight in Whelans. Photos tomorrow if I manage to get any good ones...

Much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeey there Hannah!

Skön blogg du fått igång, den får jag allt ta och följa :)
Ska uppdatera min blogg sen nån dag med en länk till dig så att alla min underbara läsare hittar till dig med haha ;)

Allt väl i Irland annars? Du kommer aldrig tillbaks till detta avlånga land?

Ha det sweeeet!

Johan - Sykes No.1 phone dude forevvvva ffs! ;)

Anna Nilsson said...

Va fint du har det!